QR Coder is Safari Extension for generating QR codes fast and easy. Just click the QR button in Safari and a QR for your current URL pops up.
Use QR codes on your Mac
- Right click on the image to save it or copy it to the clipboard.
- Drag the QR code directly to another app.
- Great for including on print material like posters and mailers.
Use QR codes on your phone
- Use a QR code reader to zap a URL to your phone.
- Headed out to met friends? Zap the web page for the restaurant over to your phone.
- Showing your buddy something cool? Zap the page over to his phone.
- Developing a web page? Zap the page over to your phone to check out the mobile version.